Terms of service
- These are the Terms & Conditions of sale of EJ Botanicals (hereafter referenced as EJ Botanicals or we, us) and apply to all online purchases of products and/or services using ejbotanicals.com.
- By placing an order through EJ Botanicals.com The buyer (hereafter referenced as buyer or you) accepts these Terms & Conditions, and you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time. You are subject to the Terms & Conditions in force at the time you place your order.
- Any sale of EJ Botanicals is governed by the laws of Sweden and Swedish courts have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising out of or under it.
- EJ Botanicals will follow any ruling by ARN (Allmänna Reklamationsnämden).
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you, is considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order and/or refuse access to the website at our discretion.
- It is your responsibility to inform us immediately if there are any errors in your order.
- After ORDER CONFIRMATION your order can normally not be changed. If you want to change your order you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After and order has been dispatched, the Terms & Conditions for Delivery, Cancellation and Returns applies.
Prices & Payments
- We use Shopify Payments (Shopify terms and conditions may apply) to ensure your order is processed securely. For the moment it is possible to pay using most common credit & debit cards and Google Pay.
- All final prices and our standard delivery charges will be displayed at CHECKOUT.
- All prices are quoted in Swedish Kronor (SEK) or the currency you have selected and, where applicable, are inclusive of applicable value-added tax (VAT).
- Products shipped outside the European Union will not have VAT charges included on their invoice.
- For deliveries outside the European Union, you as a buyer may have to pay import duties, custom charges or other local taxes, as well as any administration charges paid to couriers in relation to these fees. Any such payment is the responsibility of you, the buyer, and EJ Botanicals cannot be held responsible for the payment of any of the above-mentioned charges.
- If we cannot supply the product that you have ordered, we will contact you to offer either a full refund or a substitute product. If we do not receive a response from you within 7 days of our first attempt to contact you, we will refund the total amount you paid, using the same payment method you chose to pay with.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices as needed, and to correct any pricing errors found. If a pricing error is found for the product(s) you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible, and you will be given the possibility to accept the corrected price, to get a refund for the corrected product or to cancel your order. If we do not receive a response from you within 7 days of our first attempt to contact you, we will refund the total amount you paid, using the same payment method you chose to pay with.